The Priest River Museum and Timber Education Center
In 1993, the Keyser family donated their original homestead house that was built in 1895 to the Priest River of Commerce. The house was the first framed structure built in the area at a time when others were built of logs. It was grand for its time, but by today’s standards simple, In late 2007 the Museum closed its doors to the public. In 2010 the Museum and Information center was reestablished, In 2015, the logging /timber display room was updated together with displays for military, school, sewing, farrier and sportsman. The kitchen and pantry are completely restored and depict the pioneer era.