In 1922 the Beardmore Block was opened. A two story building, it was constructed by Charles Beardmore and housed professional offices as well as apartments, a ballroom and a theater. It is in the National Register of Historic Places. A restoration of the Beardmore by architect Brian Runberg, Charles Beardmore’s great grandson who bought the building in 2006 began. It was finished in 2009 and won five awards for bringing it to the standard of the US Green Building Council. It now houses Offices, a Hair Salon, Wine Bar and Bistro, also the Chamber of Commerce.
119 Main Street, Priest River ID 83856