Priest Lake Public Library
The Lamb Creek School, which is now the Priest Lake Public Library, was built in 1934 and was one of the last log schoolhouses to be built in Idaho. The school was in operation until 1961, when a new Priest Lake Elementary School was opened. The log school building was used as a teacherage for the head teacher of the new elementary school until 1973. In 1973, the Priest Lake Library was established. In 1999 the old log building was placed on the National Historic Register.